Politiek

TRUMP wordt een goede president

Gestart door maior domus op 10 feb 2016, 12:49 5002 berichten 554.346 keer gelezen Reageer
gast43 01 apr 2020, 17:43 2.662 berichten
Lars : Ah, de Chinezen...
En later dan de U.S.S.R...

En jij hebt zicht op dat spel dat achter de schermen wordt gespeeld?
Omhoog


Zie hier de link boven wij spelen spel niet , zeg altijd waar rook is is vuur of je nu draait of keert
Heb al gezegd misschien gaan wij niet meer te weten komen hoe de vork in de steel zit .
Maar jullie jongere generatie wel .
Is toch niet normaal zoveel mensen met covid -19 , kan ergens uitbreken maar wereld wijd 8O
En de gevolgen :evil:

https://www.msn.com/nl-be/nieuws/corona
    Citeer
    Lars 01 apr 2020, 17:51 1.167 berichten
    De U.S.S.R. is terug...
    Wie had dat ooit kunnen denken?
    We leven waarlijk in een wonderlijke wereld....
      Citeer
      frits1955 01 apr 2020, 19:35 5.417 berichten
      Tijd om eens naar een stabiel genie te luisteren:

      ...The coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We have it totally under control. I’m not concerned at all. It’s one person coming in from China. We pretty much shut it down. It will all work out well. We’re in great shape. Doesn’t spread widely at all in the United States because of the early actions that myself and my administration took. There’s a chance it won’t spread. It’s something that we have tremendous control over.
      Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear. Just stay calm. It will go away. The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. This is their new hoax.
      Whatever happens, we’re totally prepared. Totally ready. We’re rated number one for being prepared. We are so prepared like we never have been prepared. Taking early intense action, we have seen dramatically fewer cases of the virus in the United States. We’re very much ahead of everything.
      This is a flu. I didn’t know people died from the flu. Here, we’re talking about a much smaller range. It is very mild. Some people will have this at a very light level. Some of them go to work.
      The mortality rate is much, much better. In my opinion it’s way, way down. I think it’s substantially below 1 percent. A fraction of 1 percent. I think the numbers are going to get progressively better as we go along. This is just my hunch.
      We have very little problem in this country. We only have five people. We only have 11 cases. Out of billions of people, 15 people. They’re getting better, and soon they’re all going to be better, hopefully. We’re going very substantially down, not up.
      The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point. To this point, and because we have had a very strong border policy, we have had 40 deaths. As of this moment, we have 50 deaths. I have a feeling that a lot of the numbers that are being said in some areas are just bigger than they’re going to be.
      Frankly, the testing has been going very smooth. The tests are all perfect. Anybody that wants a test can get a test. The tests are beautiful. We have a tremendous testing setup.
      I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. We are very close to a vaccine. A matter of months. You take a solid flu vaccine, you don’t think that could have an impact? Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine. Based on very strong evidence.
      I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter. No way I’m going to cancel the convention. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
      We’re the ones that gave the great response. I’d rate it a 10. We’ve done a fantastic job. I think they should be appreciative. Gallup just gave us the highest rating. The highest on record.
      I like this stuff. I really get it. Maybe I have a natural ability. We think it’s going to have a very good ending. We’re going to win faster than people think. I hope.
      This blindsided the world! Who could have ever predicted a thing like this? This was something that nobody has ever thought could happen to this country.
      I’ve always known this is a real, this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously.
      If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for anyplace in the world. I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus. I didn’t say Easter. It was just an aspiration. I am giving consideration to a QUARANTINE."
        Citeer
        Wil. 01 apr 2020, 19:39 24.094 berichten
        Waarom staat hier een vol blad Engelse tekst?
        AfbeeldingAfbeeldingpSorry, hoor, dat ik je beledigd heb; ik had moeten liegen.
          Citeer
          frits1955 01 apr 2020, 19:41 5.417 berichten
          Probleem? Chronologische compilatie van de uitspraken van de president van de Verenigde Staten aangaande corona. Echt waar.

          Laatst gewijzigd door frits1955 op 01 apr 2020, 19:43, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

            Citeer
            Lars 01 apr 2020, 19:43 1.167 berichten
            Wil. schreef: ↑
            01 apr 2020, 19:39
            Waarom staat hier een vol blad Engelse tekst?
            Dat kan voor een Churchill-kenner toch geen probleem zijn....
              Citeer
              E.T. 01 apr 2020, 19:45 29.366 berichten
              Je wil toch geen woord of nuance missen van wat Hij daar allemaal (ter plaatsen) verzint.

              Alleen al de laatste alinea is goddelijk :
              I didn’t say Easter.
              OPGELET bovenstaande tekst kan sporen van ironie en/of sarcasme bevatten
              64bits - Core i3 - Acer A9Q1KNT - SPIN SP314-51 - Windows 11 Home - Firefox - Wifi - Telenet
                Citeer
                Wil. 01 apr 2020, 19:48 24.094 berichten
                Ik begrijp en spreek zelf wel een mondje Engels maar ik vind het ongepast om dat vanzelfsprekend te vinden zodat iedereen het maar moet begrijpen.
                AfbeeldingAfbeeldingpSorry, hoor, dat ik je beledigd heb; ik had moeten liegen.
                  Citeer
                  frits1955 01 apr 2020, 19:51 5.417 berichten
                  Als je de opeenstapeling van 's mans gebrabbel bij elkaar zet krijg je zo'n bladzijde wartaal. Verder veronderstel ik toch dat de meesten hier toch dat simpele Engels van Trump kunnen ontwarren.
                    Citeer
                    Wil. 01 apr 2020, 20:00 24.094 berichten
                    Hangt ervan af wat je aankunt. En het is The River War, niet 'River Wars' . De grens is daar al bereikt, blijkbaar ...
                    AfbeeldingAfbeeldingpSorry, hoor, dat ik je beledigd heb; ik had moeten liegen.
                      Citeer

                      Schrijf gerust een antwoord

                      Om te antwoorden heb je een gratis account nodig. Heb je al een account, klik dan op "Aanmelden". Via "Gratis account maken" maak je er eenvoudig een in enkele minuten.